If you're planning a visit to Claremont Pier, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Seafront Promenade – Enjoy a scenic stroll along the seafront promenade, taking in the views of the pier and the North Sea.
- Boating – Hire a boat and explore the shoreline of the North Sea, discovering the local wildlife and scenic coastal views.
- Beach Activities – Spend the day playing in the sand or enjoying a picnic on the beach.
- Take a Dip – Cool down with a refreshing dip in the sea.
- Fishing – Enjoy a spot of fishing from the pier or the nearby beach.
- Bird Watching – Look out for a variety of coastal birds such as seagulls, terns and sandpipers.
- Café and Restaurant – Stop for a bite to eat at one of the many cafés or restaurants on the pier.
- Gift Shop – Browse the souvenir shop for a memento of your visit to Claremont Pier.
- Boat Trips – Take a boat trip to explore the coastline and local islands.
- Sea Life Centre – Visit the Sea Life Centre to discover the local sea creatures and learn about the local marine environment.
- Cycle Route – Follow the coastal cycle route to enjoy panoramic views of the North Sea.
- Historical Tour – Explore the local history by taking a guided tour of the area.
- Playground – Take the kids to the playground, including a zip wire, climbing frame and sandpit.
- Historical Pier – Take a look at the historic pier, which was built in the 1830s and was once a popular holiday destination.
- Pub and Bar – Relax with a drink in one of the many pubs or bars on the pier.
There are many things to see and do near Claremont Pier. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!