If you're planning a visit to Felixstowe Ferry, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Tea Rooms – Relax and enjoy a cup of tea and a piece of cake in one of the many tea rooms that line the seafront.
- Pubs & Restaurants – There are plenty of pubs and restaurants to choose from in Felixstowe Ferry, so you can enjoy a meal or a drink with friends.
- Nature Trails – Explore the nature trails around Felixstowe Ferry and take in the stunning views of the area.
- Shopping – Visit the shops in the town centre and pick up some souvenirs or gifts to take home.
- Felixstowe Museum – Take a trip to the Felixstowe Museum and learn about the history and culture of the area.
- Walks & Cycle Trails – Enjoy a stroll or a cycle ride along the coastal paths and trails in Felixstowe Ferry.
- Golf – Enjoy a round of golf at one of the nearby golf clubs or take a driving range lesson.
- Horse Riding – Take a horse riding lesson or enjoy a hack along the beach.
- Music & Theatre – Visit the Felixstowe Ferry Music & Theatre for shows, concerts and events.
- Festivals & Events – Visit Felixstowe Ferry during the summer months for the annual Felixstowe Ferry Festival and a host of other events.
- Museums & Galleries – Explore the galleries and museums in Felixstowe Ferry and discover the local culture and history.
- Parks & Gardens – Take a stroll through the parks and gardens in Felixstowe Ferry and enjoy some fresh air.
- Water Sports – Felixstowe Ferry is a great spot for watersports and activities such as kite surfing, paddle boarding and sailing.
There are many things to see and do near Felixstowe Ferry. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!