If you're planning a visit to Kessingland, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach – Kessingland is situated on the Suffolk Coast and is home to a spectacular beach, with views of the North Sea and sand dunes perfect for relaxation or exploring.
- Walberswick Nature Reserve – This nature reserve offers breathtakingly beautiful landscapes, with an abundance of wildlife and plenty of things to explore.
- Kessingland Wildlife Centre – The centre houses a wide variety of animals and birds, making it a great place to visit for children and adults alike.
- Southwold Pier – This pier offers a wide range of activities, from traditional amusements to live music, as well as plenty of places to eat and drink.
- Somerleyton Hall and Gardens – This beautiful manor house and gardens provide a unique experience, with plenty of things to explore and admire.
- Pleasurewood Hills – This theme park is perfect for family fun, with a wide selection of rides, attractions and shows to choose from.
- Easton Farm Park – This working farm park is ideal for a family day out, with a wide range of animals to meet, activities to enjoy and even a tearoom.
- Oasis Camel Park – This park offers a unique experience, with the opportunity to get up close to an array of amazing animals and even ride a camel.
- Blythburgh Church – This iconic church is one of the most impressive buildings in the area, with a beautiful interior and stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Lowestoft Maritime Museum – This museum offers a unique insight into the maritime history of the area, with displays on fishing, shipbuilding and much more.
- Framlingham Castle – This impressive castle dates back to the 12th century and offers an interesting insight into the history of the area.
- Redwings Horse Sanctuary – This sanctuary offers a unique experience, with the chance to meet a wide variety of beautiful horses and ponies.
- Dunwich Heath – This heath is home to a wide array of wildlife and plants, making it a great place for a walk or a picnic.
- Southwold Lighthouse – This iconic lighthouse is a great place to stop and admire the views of the North Sea, as well as spot a range of wildlife.
- Pleasurewood Hills Animal Park – This park is home to a variety of animals, from meerkats to lemurs, making it a great day out for the whole family.
There are many things to see and do near Kessingland. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!